The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Fantastic work

Awesome work! I too, think of the literal meaning of the song everytime I hear it :p

One nick pick, and its very nick picky, the song "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" actually debuted on the Beatles Abbey Road album, not in the movie Let It Be. So minor, but I thought I'd let you know.

AWESOME MOVIE and definitely deserves its spot in the TOP 50 of all Time.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

DAMN that was alot of bunnies!

Extremely well done! Great art, great animation, sync'd up sound, coreographed well, and decent music. The complete package. Great work and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

River City Comeback River City Comeback

Very funny, good work!

I really liked it, good job. I've been reading other people's reviews of this movie and one of them said "the graphics remind me of orginal nintendo." LOL, I feel old now and I'm only 22. Anyways keep up the great work, the time and effort you put into it really show in a quality piece.

PS: You said you were looking for other RCR flash movies on NG, check out "Work It! - Olskoo NES"

Wargames 1983 Wargames 1983

That's was pretty fun

That was a great homage to a classic film. The game was fun to play and captured the esscense of the movie. Great work!

Calculus Project with MJ Calculus Project with MJ

Pretty funny for an engineer

I am a computer engineering student, so I see calc all the time. I thought it was creative and funny. I gave you a 4. Keep up the good work.

Walking Cycle for Dummies Walking Cycle for Dummies

Fantastic tutorial

I'm a n00b to flash and I was really struggling to get things to walk. This flash tutorial though help me leaps and bounds. THANK YOU SO MUCH!