The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

Fantastic work

Awesome work! I too, think of the literal meaning of the song everytime I hear it :p

One nick pick, and its very nick picky, the song "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" actually debuted on the Beatles Abbey Road album, not in the movie Let It Be. So minor, but I thought I'd let you know.

AWESOME MOVIE and definitely deserves its spot in the TOP 50 of all Time.

Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

DAMN that was alot of bunnies!

Extremely well done! Great art, great animation, sync'd up sound, coreographed well, and decent music. The complete package. Great work and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future.

River City Comeback River City Comeback

Very funny, good work!

I really liked it, good job. I've been reading other people's reviews of this movie and one of them said "the graphics remind me of orginal nintendo." LOL, I feel old now and I'm only 22. Anyways keep up the great work, the time and effort you put into it really show in a quality piece.

PS: You said you were looking for other RCR flash movies on NG, check out "Work It! - Olskoo NES"

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

Great vid and congrats

I'm glad you're having so much success off this video. Keep up the good work!

Storybook 1: Synj Storybook 1: Synj

I liked it

I thought it was pretty funny. It reminds of the "Mad TV" sketches where they'd do the photo book stories. The only thing that irked me is, are you all small people, or my eyes fucked up? You just seemed like smalled people :P

Anyways, great work, and I would look at another one of these photo book stories if you did one.

Fat Chicks Fat Chicks

Very good first submission!

I thought this was pretty funny submission, and great work done in 2 hours. I look forward to your later submissions.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

That was AWESOME! A+

If you didn't get a freakin' A on that, I'll come over and beat the ever living piss out of your professor. Fantastic work, and your Japanese was all that bad either, you have good pronuciation.

Birth of ROBOTECH Birth of ROBOTECH

That...... was...... awesome

Wow, let me pick up my jaw off the floor. You put together a fantastic movie. Solid art and animation, but what brought together was the timing and the soundtrack.

What is that soundtrack you were playing btw, I want it :)

Jumbo anime tutorial! Jumbo anime tutorial!

This is your best tutorial yet! Great work man. Its definitely helpful, my only suggestion is you might want to go into detail.

Its definitely one of the better tutorials on NG and not too far from being one of the greats.

skull-basher responds:

thanks! and yea I will go into more detail in the next one...but Im workin on ssumthin rightnow so...

anime #1 REAL .VER.! anime #1 REAL .VER.!

Okay, not a bad start

First off you clearly have talent as an artist. The tips you give are great. The reason I gave you a low score is because the "Flash" portion wasn't so hot. You should make some buttons so you can click through the movie. A good tutorial will give you plenty of time to read, analyze and move at your own pace. Also consider to add another button to toggle the music on and off, some people like silence.

Overall a good effort. Just add some buttons and it will be a great tutorial. You got the art talent, just work on your flash skillz which I understand will take time to develop. I look forward to your future tutorials.

skull-basher responds:

Thank you!..yea I know im no good at flash...thats why I made a tutorial...but can anyone give me an actionscript for the whole "next frame" button?..I cant get it right!!